JOACHIM FAMILY SERVICES, LLC
JFS- COVID-19 Update
We will operate as normal during this covid-19 outbreak!
We have adjusted accordingly in order to perform our essential services to all of you. Especially now when maintaining cleanliness is more important than ever.
Prices will not change and our services will remain the most affordable for top quality! We have added safety masks, safety gloves and safety suits for the teams use at your place in compliance with covid-19 social distancing practice!
We wish all the best health and safety.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
JFS provides excellent services to the New England area. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service are guaranteed when we work for you.
Feel confident with our great refund policy and insurance coverage up to 1 million dollars in your home or commercial property!
ECO FRIENDLY/ STEAM CLEAN
Since our founding, JOACHIM FAMILY SERVICES LLC has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you’re looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction.
Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about our team, our company or for details about the services we provide.
PLEASE CONTACT for quote!
Commercial clients: Payright Payroll Services, Western Builders, Bigelow Farms, Pace Ridge 2 plus more...
Basic cleaning vs Deep cleaning
All beds made (leave out fresh sheets)
All surfaces dusted and wiped down
Bathroom cleaned thoroughly
All common areas cleaned/dusted
Kitchen cleaned thoroughly
All cabinet surfaces
All mirrors cleaned
All floors vacuumed and mopped
All trash removed
All of basic cleaning plus:
Inside all cabinets
Under furniture cleaning
All interior windows
All trash removed
We now offer steam cleaning for all FULL HOME CARE services.
1. Steam cleaning is a safer and eco-friendly alternative. For the most part, steam cleaning requires mostly water, so it uses far fewer chemicals compared to traditional cleaning solutions. Apart from being safe for you, your family, and your pets, steam cleaning is also environmentally friendly since it reduces the number of chemicals that get washed down the drain and recycled back into our water supply.
If you choose to steam clean your tile, grout, countertops, hard wood floors and other surfaces, you not only eliminate chemical residues in your home and make it a safer place for your family, but you are also consciously avoiding more pollutants that can harm the environment.
2. Steam cleaning can make your home look new again. Because steam cleaning uses high temperatures, it can remove dirt buildup and residue that was left behind by other cleaning methods. Additionally, using steam helps sanitize your home and surpasses the cleaning power of conventional methods that rely on solvents and sponges. Steam also deodorizes and sanitizes naturally, with the help of heat and moisture.
Steam cleaning is versatile and can be applied in so many different areas of your home like bathroom tile, natural stone countertops, wood floor and even leather upholstery. It also removes debris thoroughly and quickly, giving your home a “brand new” look and feel.
3. Steam cleaning kills germs, viruses, and molds. You may not be able to see viruses, bacterias, molds, mildews and other potentially infectious pathogens with your naked eye, but it’s everywhere around you and it’s in your beloved house. One of the best benefits of steam cleaning is that it eliminates these nasty elements from your home, protecting you and your family from harm.
When steam penetrates surface pores, it removes dirt, debris, bacteria, and other tiny elements with hot vapor molecules. These vapor molecules are so hot that they are able to kill even the strongest pathogens like E. Coli and Salmonella from your home's surfaces.
4. Steam cleaning helps get rid of allergens. Airborne allergens are some of the most prolific allergy triggers in the home. In fact, allergens like the waste matter of dust mites is second only to pollen when it comes to causing allergic reactions. Steam cleaning your home regularly will remove these microscopic allergens for good.
According to recent studies, avoiding allergens in early childhood can prevent the onset of asthma. Steam cleaning your home is a great way to keep your family healthier by eliminating these allergens from your countertops, wood floors and more.
5. Steam cleaning eliminates pet odors. Just because you have pets around the house, doesn’t mean your home has to smell like the zoo. Using steam can help you not only eliminate unwanted pet odors from your home, but it can also help keep your pet happy and healthy by killing fleas, their eggs, and even their larva.
Why settle for just clean when you can go for clean, healthy, happy, and environmentally -friendly? If you haven’t tried professional steam cleaning to keep your home nice and neat, now during this covid-19 outbreak is the time to give it a shot.